Vegan Kitchen Tools
by Mariner Software
Build & Share Recipes, Plan & Organize Meals & Wine.
If you own a Mac and want to get organized in 2009, then I've got just the program for recipe organization. This fall, take the time to put all your recipes in one place and find them easily. Those days of loose notes, scribbled 3x5 cards and torn notebooks is OVER. Use the MacGourmet Deluxe software tool to digitally organize your recipes, food photographs and favorite wine labels. Easily create, edit, and share your recipes; organize your cooking and wine notes; plan meals, even create, print and share your own cookbook!
Use MacGourmet's Mealplan feature to plan and organize all your meals. You can create menus to get you through the current week, for that week you're away on vacation or the dinner party you are planning for next month. And don't worry about a shopping list, MacGourmet Deluxe quickly generates a list adding all the ingredients you will need for all your recipes. MacGourmet Deluxe will easily integrate and sync all your plans with iCal with one click.
With the USDA database included in MacGourmet Deluxe, you can easily calculate the nutritional value of anything from juices and fruits to soy milk and vegetables. You can also view the nutritional values of your own recipe collection and the individual servings.
MacGourmet's Wine Notes feature allows you to catalog information such as winery, region, sub-region, vintage and style of your favorite wine. Record all your tasting and winery notes. Add a picture and the cellar information and—just like that—you'll have more than just a memory of that wonderful glass of wine.
Your Own Cookbook
With MacGourmet's industry-first Cookbook Builder, you can create, print, and share your own cookbook! The Cookbook Builder allows you to add an image for your cover, create chapters based on your cookbook theme and text pages with the information you choose. Then save your cookbook as a high resolution PDF, print it on your own desktop printer, or electronically send it to your favorite print-on-demand source.
Drag & Drop New Recipes Effortlessly
In addition to your own recipes, MacGourmet Deluxe has features designed to allow you to quickly and easily add to your recipe collection. Simply find your favorite online source and use the Text Clipping or Web Site Import feature to add a recipe—no typing is necessary! Just either drag and drop or cut and paste in directions and ingredients.
MacGourmet Deluxe Features
• Build, print, and share your own cookbook from your recipe collection.
• Use the Mealplan feature to plan and organize meals. Sync your plans with iCal.
• Easily calculate the nutritional content of your recipes.
• Publish recipes to your .mac account or to your web site.
• Manage wine collections by recording notes about your favorite wines.
• Import recipes from your favorite online source.
• Create shopping lists from the Weekly Meal Planner or from one or more recipes.
• Store and manage all your cooking notes.
• Organize your collection with SmartLists.
• Plan a meal using the "Cupboard find" or "Potluck find" features.
All registered MacGourmet customers can upgrade to MacGourmet Deluxe for only $24.95.
Minimum System Requirements
• Mac OS X 10.4 or higher (including Leopard)
This program does not run on a PC.