Vegan Kitchen Tools
iRobot Roomba Vacuum
Roomba 630 does the vacuuming for you. Using its patented 3-stage cleaning system, Roomba removes dirt, dust and much more while automatically adjusting to clean carpets, hardwood, tile and linoleum floors as it moves through your home. And it works like a dream in my kitchen!
Roomba 630 has superior hair handling ability; the robot utilizes AeroVac Technology, maximizing air flow through its cleaning head to pull hair and debris off the brushes and into the bin evenly. The newly designed larger bin requires emptying less often and the innovative composition of the robot’s longer-lasting brushes allows it to handle fibers such as hair more effectively, making maintenance quicker and easier than ever.
Roomba features iRobot’s iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology, an advanced system of software and sensors that allows the robot to vacuum more of your room more thoroughly. Roomba vacuums every section of your room multiple times, getting into areas you can’t easily reach, including under furniture and around everyday obstacles, vacuuming until the job is complete.
The Virtual Wall allows me to confine the robot to specific rooms and areas and Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base to dock and recharge between cycles. All you have to do is press “Clean” and let the robot do the work.
This model includes a 12 month limited warranty for the robot and a 6 month limited warranty for the included battery.
iRobot Roomba Featues
- Roomba 630 picks up an amazing amount of dirt, pet hair and other debris with its patented 3 stage cleaning system
- Dirt Detect technology employs an acoustic sensor to identify dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them
- iAdapt is an advanced system of software and sensors that ensures Roomba vacuums every section of your room and cleaning areas you cannot easily reach
- Includes the Virtual Wall that keesp Roomba cleaning where you need it and blocks off-limit areas
The iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot Owners Manual
BUY the iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot.
Dyson DC14 Vacuum Cleaner
My Dyson All Floors Vacuum is designed to suck the dirt from the deepest shag and still collect dust off your finest rugs and shiny hardwoods. I just LOVE this vacuum! The specially designed brush bar turns off when covering delicate surfaces so it won’t scratch or harm them.
What makes the Dyson vacuum so desirable is its patented RootCyclone technology, a centrifugal force suction that is always constant, unlike other vacuums that can lose up to 50 percent suction while operating. It never clogs and requires no filter or bag changes. Plus, the clear bin allows me to easily see when it requires emptying - a hygienic process that requires the simple push of a button.
Dyson Vacuum features include:
- Telescoping wand instantly that releases and expands to reach stairs, ceiling corners and awkward places
- Wide channel that picks up bigger pieces of dirt
- Easy-to-carry ergonomic design
- Made from the same material used for crash helmets - durable, tough polycarbonate
- Includes brush, floor and crevice tools that store conveniently on top
- Lifetime HEPA filtration for cleaner expelled air; approved for allergy sufferers
- 2 year limited warranty
BUY the Dyson DC14 All-Floors Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner
How to Clean A Dyson Vacuum Cleaner
If you own a Dyson, you owe it to yourself to read article, "How to Clean Your Dyson." Learn how to FULLY CLEAN your Dyson Vacuum. I did it just as the article demonstrated and my vacuum is totally clean!